In this article:
Do you know that you can easily add links to your social networks with all our standard and predesigned templates?
Our template bar can display the following social networks, available in a choice of colors and styles:
- Send to a friend
- Apple Music
- Tik Tok
*** Please note that this option is not available in HTML mode, though you can add it yourself it you want.
You will find all the required steps to configure and display your social networks below.
Configuring the links to your networks allows you to add them to your templates and mailings more quickly, since they will appear by default in the appropriate fields when you add the "Social networks" block in your template.
To configure your social networks by default:
- Go to menu "Settings" and select Social networks.
- Insert the available links to your social networks in the appropriate fields.
- Click on the save button to save the changes.
Note: It is possible to modify, add or remove links when editing your template or mailing. But please note that this will not update your saved data to the default settings! If you wish to do so, you must modify them in the "Settings" section.
To add the social networks bar to your templates:
- Go to the "Templates" section and choose or create one.
- Once you have reached the email builder, simply Drag and Drop the social networks block from the "Add block" side panel. You will find it under the "Social networks" category.
- The "Social networks" side panel will then appear. From this panel, you will be able to set the following:
A - Icons style
B - Alignment, icons size and links color
C - Links
PLEASE NOTE: If you change the language of your social networks, be sure that your links are pointing to the page of your social networks of the same language.